Thinkinno Technologies Private Limited (“LeadVictor”) operates and manages the website (“Site”) that links to these Terms and Conditions to provide online access to information about LeadVictor and the products, services, and opportunities we provide. By accessing and using the Site, you agree and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
LeadVictor reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow, comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified.
1. Prohibited Use of The Site
- By accessing the Site, you agree that you would not:
- Use the Site in violation of these Terms and Conditions, which includes but is not limited to the following.
- Copy, alter, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so; Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by LeadVictor for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
2. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary LeadVictor technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, along with all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Thinkinno Technologies Private Limited or its partners and licensors (if any). LeadVictor owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any manner whatsoever, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. LeadVictor, the LeadVictor logos, and other marks used by LeadVictor from time to time are trademarks and the property of Thinkinno Technologies Private Limited. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the LeadVictor.com site are protected. Any customer does not receive any right or license to use the above-mentioned aspects of the Site.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LeadVictor, Thinkinno Technologies or its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, associates, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
4. General Provisions
- a. Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms and Conditions constitute and represent the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by LeadVictor of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Thinkinno Technologies Private Limited, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. LeadVictor does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.