- Competitive GPS is that part of BankersGPS (Goal Positioning System) which helps bankers perform competitive analysis with customizable peer groups. It provide various reports and tools that help them know their strengths/ opportunities vis-à-vis the set competitors.
- Bankers can use it to streamline their peer analysis and gain competitive insights that can be incorporated into planning process.
- It also helps the banks to get the insights needed to improve performance and satisfy examiner requirements for peer comparisons.
Challenges / Business Problem
Build product with features like:
- Competitive Analysis of a Bank and its peers based on key financial ratios.
- Point and click to select competitor banks or build your own customizable peer groups.
- Key performance metrics for all banks in the country at fingertips.
- Pinpoint Best-in-Class performance comparing bank and top competitors.
- Growth analysis over a range of time periods.
- State ranking reports for ROE, ROA, Efficiency Ratio, NIM, and other key measures that gives the standing of a bank in its own state.
- Drag-and-drop custom report packets for Board, Regulators, and Executive Team.
- Merger Analysis to help make best decisions for the bank’s future. Merge a bank with any other bank in the country, test out opportunities and see how the combined organization stacks up against competition.
- Region : USA
- Industry : Banking
- User Type : Bankers of individual banks & Students of Graduate School of Retail Bank Management (GSRBM)
- Total Users : 500+
- Schedule : 2-4 weeks Sprint – iterative method
- Team Size : 7
- MS Visual Studio 2013, 2005
- MS SQL Server 2005
- .NET Framework 4.5, 2.0
- ABC PDF .NET
- Chart Director
- Crystal Report
- MS FxCop
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Project