Traffic Analysis System
- A desktop based application.
- Enable users to select a video traffic video, perform analysis and reports about the vehicles in the video.
- A facility to manually count a vehicle by pressing pre-defined keys.
- Generate reports with a count of vehicles, identified and unidentified vehicles, total vehicles, frame-wise count, average vehicles of various types in a defined time frame, and exceptions report etc.
Challenges / Business Problem
Build product with features like:
- Analyze a video of any format.
- Ability to configure vehicles types for which the analysis should be performed.
- Provide a count of vehicles of every vehicle type configured in the system.
- Provide the overall total count, most frequent vehicles, least frequent vehicles.
- Maintain a log and generate a log a detailed log of every analysis performed.
- Ability to pause/play/rewind/forward a video.
- Ability to configure keys for each vehicle types for manual counting.
- Ability to select a video of various formats like .avi, .mts, .mpg and mp4.
Client & Users
Region : India
- Schedule : 2-4 weeks Sprint – iterative method
- Team Size : 3
- MS Visual Studio 2013
- MS SQL Server 2012
- .NET Framework 4.5
- MS FxCop
- MS Excel
- MS Word