Case Study – Online Will Generation
- The solution is SAAS (Solution as a service) based.
- It enable users to manage personal details, family details, assets, liabilities, discharge of the loans and bequeath of the assets and will generation in a desired format/templates.
- It is operated by intermediate users as financial planner/advisors with additional access of ability to view/edit the will of their clients as per the permission granted by their client.
- An admin user with central control can manage content of the will, intermediate users/agents, pricing of intermediate agents with a facility to manage / grant token to the intermediate financial planners.
- Multiple reports in admin panel as well as on going reports are emailed to the support team to keep them updated with the all the happenings in the application.
Challenges / Business Problem
Build product with features like:
- Enables a user to subscribe a service of will generation.
- Facility to note personal details, family details, assets, liabilities, discharge of the loans and bequeath of the assets.
- Generate a will draft & final will.
- Mange exceptions in case of validation and authentication issue.
- Facility of role based login for admin user, intermediate user with/out edit right and user as will owner.
- Ability to create an intermediate user as financial planner with additional rights of ability to view/edit the will of their clients.
- Ability to manage / grant token to the intermediate financial planners.
- Trace and raise alerts / exceptions based on the information added by the user.
Client & Users
Region : India
- Schedule : 2-4 weeks Sprint – iterative method
- Team Size : 5
- MS Visual Studio 2013
- MS SQL Server 2012
- .NET Framework 4.5
- MS FxCop
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Project
- PDF Tool