- Competitive Analysis is that part of Banking Tool which helps bankers perform competitive analysis with customizable peer groups. It provide various reports and tools that help them know their strengths/opportunities vis-à-vis the set competitors.
- Bankers can use it to streamline their peer analysis and gain competitive insights that can be incorporated into planning process.
- It also helps the banks to get the insights needed to improve performance and satisfy examiner requirements for peer comparisons.
Challenges / Business Problem
Build product with features like:
- Competitive Analysis of a Bank and its peers based on key financial ratios.
- Point and click to select competitor banks or build your own customizable peer groups.
- Key performance metrics for all banks in the country at fingertips.
- Pin point Best-in-Class performance comparing bank and top competitors.
- Growth analysis over a range of time periods.
- State ranking reports for ROE, ROA, Efficiency Ratio, NIM, and other key measures that gives the standing of a bank in its own state.
- Drag-and-drop custom report packets for Board, Regulators, and Executive Team.
- Merger Analysis to help make best decisions for the bank’s future. Merge a bank with any other bank in the country, test out opportunities and see how the combined organization stacks up against competition.
Client & Users
Region : USA
Industry : Banking
- Schedule: 2-4 weeks Sprint–iterative method
- TeamSize: 7
- MS Visual Studio 2013, 2005
- MS SQL Server 2005
- .NET Framework 4.5, 2.0
- ABC PDF .NET
- Chart Director
- Crystal Report
- MS FxCop
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Project