Case Study – Forecasting Analysis & Reporting
- Forecasting module is that part of Banking Tool that uses call report data, built-in modelling features, and forecasted rate information, automatically creates a 3-year projection for any bank.
- It gives instant access to a 3-year forecast and automatic quarterly updates along continuous rolling view of performance trends.
- It also gives various reports and tools that help them know the strengths and opportunities and set and plan goals.
Challenges / Business Problem
Build product with features like:
- A 3-year financial projection with automatic quarterly updates.
- Access to an executive-level forecast to work from, giving bankers time to focus on analysing and fine-tuning their plan rather than building it.
- Streamlined editing features for varying time periods to easily alter forecast as conditions change and Instantly see the impact on bottom-line as you evaluate alternative ‘what-if?’ tactics.
- Save as many scenarios as you like, graphically see how they compare, then determine your best course of action. Record assumptions and action plans for quick future reference.
- Risk Analysis reports for liquidity, contingency funding, future capital adequacy and ALLL needs under stressed conditions.
- Flexible Reporting Options – Drop down menus offer views of alternative time periods, custom report packages in PDF and excel, 20 qtr historical and 12quarter forecast data.
Client & Users
Region : USA
Industry : Banking
- Schedule: 2-4 weeks Sprint–iterative method
- TeamSize: 7
- MS Visual Studio 2013, 2005
- MS SQL Server 2005
- .NET Framework 4.5, 2.0
- ABC PDF .NET
- Chart Director
- Crystal Report
- MS FxCop
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Project